Monday, July 8, 2019

Not a hopeless romantic

I'm  sorry i can not leave you alone. I just had to e-stalk you and let you know that I'm so proud of you.  But that, somehow, rekindled my feelings for you, the emotions that I'm trying to suppress and bury. And at the back of my mind I'm thinking that it may be a mistake. I've been trying to reconcile what it is that i really feel about you. I cried for you even before we get into a loving relationship. I cried during our relationship. And i cried, and am still crying, even harder now that we have dissolved that relationship. Why can't i seem to let you go? Why does my thoughts drift to you every waking hour? You're on my mind the moment my eyes opened each morning, and  you're my last thoughts at night. Screw this heart that holds the faintest expectation of ever getting back together! I'm so angry with myself for being so dumb and so stupid and so hopelessly inlove! 
...love me again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment